The Women’s first team are looking to recruit a head coach, on a volunteer role to help improve the U23’s team.
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to lead within a high-performance sporting environment. It is expected that you are able to work at least ten hours a week, which will include evenings and Sundays so that you can cover matchdays and training. For more information CLICK HERE.
To apply for the Women’s U23’s head coach role, it is imperative that you can display the following attributes, which will help develop the team:
- Strong leadership skills to help the team through training and matches
- Responsible for the success and development of the U23’s team
- Must be available for all of the U23’s training and fixtures
- Must have a UEFA C coaching qualification
- Must have an FA First Aid and Safeguarding qualification
- Previous experience working within or coaching football
- A driver’s licence and access to a car
You will also be expected to follow the club’s development plan and help improve the U23’s, to provide a possible pathway through into the MK Dons Women’s first team.
For more information CLICK HERE. To apply for the role, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 622888.