The Sport and Education Trust are looking to increase their staff of coaches, to help deliver their wide range of football projects within the Milton Keynes community.
The role has various responsibilities, which will include helping the growth and development of the MK Dons SET, alongside the Milton Keynes community. You will be need to work well within a team unit, as well as thrive when leadership is needed. For more information CLICK HERE.
To apply for the role of Community Football Officer, it is imperative that you can display the following qualifications and experience, which will help benefit the Milton Keynes community:
- UEFA C/FA level 2 coaching qualification
- In date FA first aid & safeguarding qualifications
- 1 year of experience working within community sport
- Experience of leading and managing staff
- Good team worker and Self-motivated
- Ability to develop and implement high quality, varied and creative coaching sessions
- Must be able to buy into a team culture
- Have a flexible attitude to work and be prepared to work evening and weekends
As well as delivering football projects, you will also be expected to introduce new ideas that will have a positive impact on the local area.
For more information CLICK HERE, to apply for the role contact email@example.com or call 01908 622888.