Looking to start your journey in coaching? Unlock your coaching potential with the MK Dons Female Leadership and Development Programme.
Are you a young female (16-20 years old) wanting to develop confidence and leadership capabilities whilst increasing knowledge of pathways within the football industry?
The 6-month FREE coach leadership programme is set to provide though provoking and inspiring workshops delivered by industry experts. Participants will have the opportunity to undertake a project with a partner organisation in the community which aims to inspire positive change and leave a legacy.
The course will be delivered by MK Dons Sport and Education Trust as part of the UEFA Women’s EURO 2022 Legacy Project. The programme will focus on developing coaching technical ability and leadership skills.
What to expect...
• A 2 day residential at Stadium MK
• 2 full day Workshops
• Multiple online touchpoint sessions
• Each participant will take part in an outreach project throughout the programme
The programme runs from Saturday 5 March 2022 – September 2022
• Residential – 5th – 6th March, 2 full days at Stadium MK
• Touchpoint 1 – 30th March, 6pm – 8pm online
• Workshop 1 – 23rd April, full day at Stadium MK
• Touchpoint 2 – 18th May, 6pm – 8pm online
• Event – July 2022
• Workshop 2 – 13th August, full day at Stadium MK
• Graduation – 7th September, 6pm – 9pm
Are you eligible?
• 16-20 Years Old
• Identify as Female, non-binary or another under-represented group
• Reside in Milton Keynes or surrounding areas
• Aspire to coach in football and drive change within the game
• Be able to attend all programme dates
• Have the full support of an eligible organisation to participate and undertake a project within the community.
Applicants must be supported by an educational institution, football club, legacy group partner or other eligible organisation throughout the programme. This organisation must:
• Be from Milton Keynes or surrounding areas.
• Commit to ensure the participant attends all programme events.
• Support the participant to undertake their project within your organisation.
• Provide a supporting reference for the participant’s application.
• No more than two participants from each organisation will be accepted.
Applications close at 10am on Monday 7th February.
To sign up, please submit the application form and email it to email@example.com
| Applications Now Open |— MK Dons SET (@MKDonsSET) January 10, 2022
Female Leadership & Development Programme ⚽
Are you a female aged 16-20 years old looking to start your coaching journey and fulfill your potential?
Read more about this exciting opportunity 👉https://t.co/RtgoRYXwVD pic.twitter.com/BTxxzFPscY