While matches continue to take place behind closed doors at Stadium MK, Season Ticket holders will have access to watch all home league matches LIVE on iFollow MK Dons!
All Season Ticket Holders who have registered for iFollow MK Dons under the same email address that we hold for you at the Football Club, will automatically receive access to all relevant games.
To check if the above applies to you, simply log-in to your iFollow MK Dons account, then go to ‘Purchased Packages’ where you should see ‘Season Ticket’ – ‘MK Dons’ – ‘Active’.
If this appears for you, then to watch a match you will simply need to log-in to your account on the day of the game and then head to the homepage. Coverage will then be live one hour prior to kick-off.
If you don’t see ‘Season Ticket’ – ‘MK Dons’ – ‘Active’ under ‘Purchased Packages’ then please follow these steps:
- If you haven’t already done so, register for an iFollow MK Dons Basic Pass – this is FREE. Do NOT select the £10 Video Match Pass option.
- Ensure the email address you use for registration matches the email address registered to your Season Ticket with MK Dons. Don’t know which email address you have registered with your Season Ticket? Click HERE to check!
- If you already have an iFollow MK Dons Basic account, then you do not need to re-register.
- Email email@example.com and include your Season Ticket Number.
- You will then be added to our email list and will receive a promotional code, via email, prior to each EFL home match. These can sometimes end up in your Junk Inbox, so please keep a look out.
If you have any questions on the above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On home matchdays, a helpdesk is available two hours prior to kick off up until half-time - call 01908 622933 to speak to the helpdesk.
Please note, away matches will not be included in your Season Ticket package. You can purchase Video Match Passes for all of MK Dons EFL away matches at a price of £10 per game. Click HERE for more information!