MK Dons are proud to be supporting Level Playing Field's 'Weeks of Action' campaign.
Disability charity Level Playing Field are celebrating their 17th 'Weeks of Action' campaign through until Sunday 14 March, aiming to showcase the good work being done by clubs and organisations to improve accessibility and inclusion across all sports.
Level Playing Field are a sports charity that act as a campaigning and advisory organisation for disabled sports fans. The charity supporters disabled sports fans through membership programmes as well as range of fun initiatives.
As with fans, Level Playing Field will be sent from the terraces this year due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, which means they will be taking their campaign virtual for the first-time ever.
To support the campaign, MK Dons are getting involved by putting together a week of activity commencing Saturday 27th February.
MK Dons 'Week of Action' schedule:
- Saturday 27th February, 1pm: MK Dons and Oxford United Disabled Fans Quiz
- Saturday 27th February, 3pm: MK Dons v Oxford United with Special Virtual Mascots
- Sunday 28th February, 10am: Inclusive Football Skill Session
- Monday 1st March, 6.30pm: MK Dons Disabled Fans Forum
- Tuesday 2nd March, various times: Mental Health and Wellbeing Sessions with Intu Veritas
- Wednesday 3rd March, 6pm: Healthy Eating with Tom Bromley
- Thursday 4th March, 6pm: MKFM talks to amputee footballer, strongman and author Mark Smith.
- Friday 5th March, 6pm: MK Dons Sport and Education Trusts Disability Football Awards
The Club will also be carrying out a survey specifically for disabled supporters if you would like to participate click here.
ALL EVENTS ARE FREE TO ATTEND AND OPEN TO DISABLED SUPPORTERS AND CARERS OF MK DONS & MK DONS SPORTS AND EDUCATION TRUST. FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT HERE!