It’s the start of a new week at Stadium MK - here is what is happening over the next seven days…
- MK Dons return home this weekend after two tough - but successful away trips. Paul Tisdale’s men picked up six points from their visits to Newport County and Carlisle United and will be looking to make it three straight victories when they welcome the former to Milton Keynes on Saturday afternoon. Tickets for the match are still available to buy through the Box Office.
- First up this week, though, is the Under-23s’ Central League clash with Southend United. Edu Rubio’s side currently sit second in the table having won their last four of their five matches this term, and could move top of the pile with a win by more than three goals. The match will be played behind closed doors but supporters will be able to keep up-to-speed with the action on mkdons.com.
- The Under-18s began their Merit League Two campaign with a 3-0 victories last weekend and will be hoping to make it two wins from two when they travel to Forest Green Rovers on Saturday morning. Supporters will be able to read a full match report on mkdons.com the following Monday.
- MK Dons Ladies are in FA Women’s National League Plate action on Sunday afternoon as they take on Keynsham Town at Stadium MK. The Ladies returned to winning ways at the weekend with a 3-0 victory over Wycombe Wanderers in the Berks and Bucks FA Senior Women's Cup, securing their place in the Final of the competition. Entry to Sunday's 2pm kick-off is priced at £5 adults, £3 seniors and FREE for under-16s.
- Paul Tisdale will hold is weekly press conference on Thursday afternoon ahead of MK Dons’ Sky Bet League Two affair with Newport County. The briefing will provide Tis with an opportunity to reflect on his side’s excellent last two results and also preview the test his side face this weekend.
- The Box Office and Club Superstore are operating their usual opening hours this week. A reminder that on home matchday Saturdays, both are open from 9.30am until half-time before re-opening for half an hour after the full-time whistle.
- Defender Mathieu Baudry celebrates his birthday this week. The Frenchman turns 31 on Sunday.
mkdons.com looks back at some past MK Dons games which took place between 18th and 24th February…
2012 - MK Dons produced a stunning home performance to thrash Oldham Athletic 5-0 at Stadium MK. Daniel Powell scored twice for the Dons while Dean Bowditch, Mathias Kouo-Doumbe and Stephen Gleeson were also on target.
2008 - Jemal Johnson’s goal gave MK Dons a 1-0 first-leg advantage in their Johnstone’s Paint Trophy Area Final against Swansea City. Paul Ince’s side would progress through to the Final and lift the trophy at Wembley.
2011 - MK Dons picked up a narrow 1-0 win away at Hartlepool United courtesy of a Daniel Powell finish on the stroke of half-time.
2010 - Mark Carrington netted a Stadium MK double to help MK Dons past Southend United. Loanee Andros Townsend was also on the scoresheet in the 3-1 win - his final goal in a Dons shirt.
2012 - Dean Bowditch scored twice, once from the penalty spot, to see MK Dons come from behind to beat Bury at Stadium MK.
2015 - Without the services of an injured Dele Alli, MK Dons maintained their promotion push with a 3-0 win over rivals Peterborough United at Stadium MK. Will Grigg opened the scoring just four minutes in before Ben Reeves extended the tally to three with two long-range strikes.
2005 - Dean Lewington scores his first league goal for MK Dons in a 1-1 draw with Hull City at the National Hockey Stadium.
2008 - First-half goals from Alan Navarro and Lloyd Dyer earned MK Dons a routine 2-0 victory en route to the League Two title.