It’s the start of a new week at Stadium MK - here is what is happening over the next seven days....
- MK Dons are on the road this week, with two games taking place at opposite ends of the country. Paul Tisdale’s men, who are looking to reverse their Sky Bet League Two form, travel to South Wales to take on Newport County on Tuesday evening before heading north to face Carlisle United on Saturday. Tickets for both matches are still on sale while those supporters not travelling can stay up-to-date on mkdons.com.
- MK Dons Ladies bowed out of the SSE Women’s FA Cup on Sunday, losing 6-0 to Liverpool at the Fourth Round stage. Their attention now turns to their FA Women’s National League clash with Oxford United, which takes place on Wednesday night at Stadium MK. Entry to the 7.45pm kick-off is priced at £5 adults, £3 seniors and FREE for under-16s. The Ladies are then in County Cup action at the weekend, visiting Wycombe Wanderers on Sunday afternoon.
- Also in action on Wednesday night are the Under-23s, who will be hoping its fourth-time lucky when they travel to Marlow for their Berks and Bucks FA Senior Cup Quarter Final. The tie has been postponed three times due to weather but signs are looking positive that this week’s match can go ahead. Kick-off is at 7.45pm and entry is priced at £8 adults and £4 concessions.
- The Under-18s weren’t in action last weekend with the second-half of their campaign kicking off this Saturday at Woughton on the Green. Edu Rubio’s side welcome Gillingham to Milton Keynes in their Merit League 2 opener - kick-off is at 11am.
- Paul Tisdale will meet with the media three times this week, including his usual Thursday press briefing. The MK Dons boss will also speak after the matches with Newport County and Carlisle United. As always, the press conferences will be available to view in full for FREE on iFollow MK Dons.
- The Box Office and Club Superstore are operating their usual opening hours this week. A reminder that on non-home matchday Saturdays, both are open from 9.30am until 2pm.