MK Dons are in Stadium MK action twice this week while supporters will have the opportunity to meet Paul Tisdale on Thursday.
- MK Dons take on Lincoln City this Tuesday evening at Stadium MK in a meeting between two sides promoted from Sky Bet League Two last season. Then, on Saturday, Paul Tisdale’s men welcome Peterborough United to Milton Keynes for their latest derby clash with the Posh. Tickets for both matches are on sale from the Box Office while supporter s can also book online - click HERE to purchase tickets! Fans who can’t make the clash with Lincoln City can watch it live on iFollow MK Dons for just £10 - click HERE to purchase a Match Pass!
- MK Dons Under-18s go in search of their first victory this weekend when they travel to Northampton Town. The Young Dons picked up their first point of the campaign last Saturday against Southend United, drawing 3-3 at Woughton on the Green. Kick-off this Saturday in Northampton is at 11am.
- MK Dons Women kicked off their 2019/20 season with a win at Chichester City on Sunday and will be looking to make it two victories from two when they travel to Swindon Town this weekend in the FA Women's National League Cup. Kick-off Fairford Town FC is at 2pm - supporters can attend the match or follow updates on Twitter via @MKDonsFCWomen
- Supporters will have the opportunity to put questions to Paul Tisdale this week at the MKDSA’s Fans Forum, which is being held at Stadium MK. Entry to the Forum is FREE with the night getting underway at 7pm. Click HERE for more information!
- Paul Tisdale will meet with the media three times this week, including his regular pre-match press conference on Thursday afternoon. The Dons boss will also speak after the matches with Lincoln City and Peterborough United. As ever, press conferences will be free to view across MK Dons’ media channels.
- The Box Office and Club Superstore will be open its usual hours this week, including on Saturday where they will operating from 9.30am through until half-time and then for 30 minutes after the final whistle. Click HERE to view the full opening hours!
- The early-bird deadline for England Under-21s tickets ends on Monday. The Young Lions will take on Austria at the home of MK Dons on Tuesday 15 October (7.45pm KO) and tickets are on sale now priced £1 for children and an early-bird price of £10 for adults. Click HERE to book tickets or visit the Box Office at Stadium MK.
- Tickets for the trips to Southend United and Accrington Stanley are expected to go on sale early this week. Stay tuned to mkdons.com for the latest ticket information.