If you’re looking for the next step in your education and want to combine your studies with your love for football – look no further than MK Dons SET?
Home fixtures and training will be held on first team standard facilities. Students will have direct access to gym and fitness facilities and will be given a strength and conditioning programme to follow in order to improve their physical performance on and off the football pitch.
- Study towards nationally recognised level 3 qualification (equivalent to 3 A levels)
- Coaching sessions with academy standard coaches.
- Use of MK Dons first team facilities.
- Tailored strength and conditioning programs.
- Regular contact with parents and coaches/teachers with education and football plans.
- Opportunities to play at Stadium MK.
- Masterclass sessions with first team coaching staff and professionals from the world of sport
Students will have opportunities to obtain additional nationally recognised qualifications and experience throughout the duration of the course:
- Subsidised FA Level 1 Coaching Qualification (with the view to gain a further FA Level 2 Qualification dependant on proficiency at a coaching level)
- FA First Aid Qualification and Safeguarding.
- Experience leading a range of sports activities and festivals for MK Dons Sport & Education Trust.
- Fully funded residential outward bound experience through the NCS.
- Opportunities to attend MK Dons FC home football games
There are a number of pathways which students can follow upon completion of the BTEC National Diploma in Sport and involvement within the Football Academy, these include:
- Sports related degree at a university
- Foundation degree in Coaching and Football Development with MK Dons SET and USW.
- Direct pathway to the sports industry, range of careers including; Sports Coach, PE Teacher, Fitness Instructor, Personal Trainer, Leisure Centre Manager, Physiotherapist
- Full-time employment within the Sport and Leisure industry.
- Potential for American Scholarship schemes.
For more information:
Call: 01908 622883 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org