1. The promoter is Progress Bedford Ltd trading as Progress Suzuki Milton Keynes & Progress Suzuki Kettering (company no. 05857940) whose registered office is at Liberty Works, Shuttleworth Road, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK41 0EN.
2. The competition is open to season ticket holders aged 18 years and over except employees of MK Dons FC and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. The only stipulation is that the individual must be a season ticket holder of MK Dons FC.
4. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are to be sent out via email and via our social media channels:
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be on the 20th of each month. After this period no further entries for that month will be permitted. The entry date for the following month will begin on the 21st. (Example: deadline for September competition will be 20th September, entry into October competition will be 21st September).
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows: A Suzuki Celerio. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner of the Suzuki Celerio will be chosen towards or after the last home game of the season.
12. The winner will be notified by MK Dons FC via email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. Progress Suzuki & MK Dons FC will judge the competition and decide on the entrants and winners each month.
22. Progress Suzuki & MK Dons FC have the right to alter the route of entry and selection of winner at any time. Progress Suzuki ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
23. Progress Suzuki shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Progress Suzuki also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
25. Progress Suzuki & MK Dons FC cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Progress Suzuki & MK Dons FC are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any competition equipment. Nothing shall exclude Progress Group & MK Dons FC’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.