Simon Church is aiming to qualify for Euro 2016 this week and you could snap up the striker's kit sponsorship for the remainder of the 2015/16 season!
- Framed signed MK Dons shirt by your sponsored player
- Company or private name on the players’ sponsors page in each matchday programme.
- Company or private name on the scoreboard during ore-match roll call
- Two hospitality tickets to a home league fixture
- Invitation for you and one guest to attend the Player Sponsors’ Presentation evening, as well as photograph as a memento of the event
Kit sponsorships, meanwhile, are another great way of backing your standout player in Karl Robinson’s squad!
- Signed and framed limited edition official team photograph
- Ongoing recognition in the kit sponsors section in each matchday programme
- Two clubRed tickets to a home league fixture
- Invitation for you and one guest to attend the Player Sponsors’ Presentation evening, as well as a photograph as a memento of the event.
Player and first-team management sponsorships are available for £750 plus VAT, while player and manager kit sponsorship is priced at just £220 including VAT. First-team management kit sponsorship is available for £170 including VAT.
Players available for sponsorship: Charlie Burns, Cody Cropper, Sam Gallagher, Tom Hitchcock, Josh Murphy, Mark Randall, Giorgio Rasulo, Ben Tilney.
First-team management staff available for sponsorship: Keith Andrews, Damien Doyle.
Kit sponsorships available for sponsorship: Sergio Aguza (away), Dean Bowditch (away), Charlie Burns (home and away), Simon Church (away), Rob Hall (home and away), Harry Hickford (home and away), Tom Hitchcock (away), Dale Jennings (away), Josh Murhpy (home and away) Diego Poyet (home and away), Mark Randall (home and away), Giorgio Rasulo (home and away), Ben Tilney (home and away), Kabongo Tshimanga (home and away), Matt Upson (away), Joe Walsh (away), Richie Barker, Simon Crampton, Damien Doyle, Paul Heald.
To become a player or kit sponsor, or for more information, contact the commercial team on 01908 622884 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.