Mr Sumudu Fernando has become the fourth fan of the 2015/16 campaign to win back the price of their season ticket thanks to the Academy Supporters Draw!
This follows on from Gary Shinners, Suzette Nicholls and Timothy Parkins who have already won back the price of their season tickets in the Family Area, East Centre and Cowshed respectively.
The Academy Supporters Draw generates funds to continue developing future talents - Sam Baldock, Brendan Galloway and Dele Alli have already come through the Club's system.
To sign up to the Academy Supporters Draw, visit the Box Office at stadiummk/the kiosk at thecentre:mk, call 0333 200 5343 or email email@example.com.
The Academy Supporters' Draw is a free-monthly draw open to all season ticket holders and other supporters over the age of 16, who donate £12.
Each month, one lucky supporter will be selected at random to win back the price they paid for their 2015/16 season ticket!
clubGold, clubPlatinum and clubBlack season ticket holders can enter with the prize capped at the price of an adult clubRed season ticket.
Terms and conditions
1. Registered as a Lottery with Milton Keynes Council. Cost of each ticket purchased includes a £12 donation to the Society. Society: Milton Keynes Development Foundation.
2. The lottery is open to all 2015/16 season ticket holders and other supporters (entrants) over the age of 16 who donate £12 to the Academy Supporters’ Draw for the period up to 31st March 2016.
3. All supporters over the age of 18 who pay by direct debit will have their season tickets automatically renewed to include the £12 Academy donation and they will be entered into the Academy Supporters' Draw. If you would like to remove this donation, please advise the Box Office prior to 7th April 2015.
4. There will be 12 lottery draws to take place at half-time on 3rd May 2015 and at the first MK Dons home League game of each month thereafter until April 2016 (Participating Draws.)
5. The winner will be the first entrant randomly drawn from each lottery at each Participating Draw from all entries correctly admitted into the Draw.
6. The winner will win the full cash value of their 2015/16 season ticket capped at the full adult price of a clubRed season ticket in League 1 priced at £516
7. The winner will be notified within three working days of each draw, using the contact details from the season ticket or the Academy Supporters’ Draw application form. The Winner will also be announced on the Club’s official website.
8. The prize will be paid by cheque for the full amount of the relevant Season Ticket, made payable to the Winners’ full name on record within four weeks of the draw. No alternative prize is available and the prize is non-transferable.
9. All entrants acknowledge that they may be required to be available for publicity activities if selected as the winner.
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other information issued by the Society in respect of the Lottery then these terms and conditions will apply.