Season ticket holders have signed up over 100 new supporters for the Dons’ 2015/16 campaign.
What’s more, season ticket holders are continuing to be rewarded with the Top Recruiter Scheme.
So, as well as a voucher for a half-price shirt, everyone over the age of 18 who signs up a friend and they subsequently complete payment of a season ticket for 2015/16, will receive a number of free monthly payments to use against your 2016/17 season ticket – plus be entered into a draw where the winner will receive some fantastic prizes.
Sign up one or more over 18 season ticket holder and receive the following:
- Sign up ONE over-18 season ticket holder and get two months free to use against your 2016/07 season ticket
- Sign up TWO over-18 season ticket holders and get three months free to use against your 2016/07 season ticket
- Sign up THREE over-18 season ticket holders and get six months free to use against your 2016/07 season ticket
- Sign up FOUR over-18 season ticket holders and get nine months free to use against your 2016/07 season ticket
- Sign up FIVE over-18 season ticket holders and get FREE 2016/07 season ticket
On the application form, simply give us the name and telephone number of between one and five friend(s) over the age of 18 – the Club will phone these friend(s) to ask if they would like to become season ticket holders for the 2015/16 season.
To earn sign up rewards, the new season ticket holder must purchase their season ticket by 31st August 2015.
A supporter will be named as Top Recruiter and, as a prize, they will receive:
- Lunch with the first-team manager
- A position on the Team home page of mkdons.com
- A position on the back of the matchday programme at every home match
- A personalised 2015/16 home shirt
- Hospitality for two at a home league fixture and an invite into the Directors’ Box to watch the game
Terms and Conditions
and is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Referrals must be made before 31st August 2015 to qualify.
The free monthly payment offer will be applied to season tickets purchased in the 2016/17 season and the value will relate to the area where the supporter making the referral held their seat in the 2015/16 season. If the supporter upgrades to a premium seating area then the difference in price will need to be paid. There is no cash alternative.Black and clubPlatinum The supporter making the referral must be an existing 2014/15 season ticket holder but the friend(s) must not be existing season ticket holders. This offer only includes referrals to over 18 season tickets, excludes club