Suzette Nicholls became the second person in a week to win back the price of their season ticket courtesy of the Academy Supporters Draw!
This follows on from Gary Shinners, who won back the price of his Family Area season ticket after being selected in July’s draw.
The next draw takes place in September when Karl Robinson’s men entertain Leeds United at stadiummk.
To sign up to the Academy Supporters' Draw before Monday's friendly, visit the Box Office at stadiummk/the kiosk at thecentre:mk, call 0333 200 5343 or email email@example.com.
The Academy Supporters' Draw is a free-monthly draw open to all season ticket holders and other supporters over the age of 16, who donate £12.
Each month, one lucky supporter will be selected at random to win back the price they paid for their 2015/16 season ticket!
clubGold, clubPlatinum and clubBlack season ticket holders can enter with the prize capped at the price of an adult clubRed season ticket.
Terms and conditions
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other information issued by the Society in respect of the Lottery then these terms and conditions will apply.
9. All entrants acknowledge that they may be required to be available for publicity activities if selected as the winner.
8. The prize will be paid by cheque for the full amount of the relevant Season Ticket, made payable to the Winners’ full name on record within four weeks of the draw. No alternative prize is available and the prize is non-transferable.
7. The winner will be notified within three working days of each draw, using the contact details from the season ticket or the Academy Supporters’ Draw application form. The Winner will also be announced on the Club’s official website.
Red season ticket in League 1 priced at £516 club 6. The winner will win the full cash value of their 2015/16 season ticket capped at the full adult price of a
5. The winner will be the first entrant randomly drawn from each lottery at each Participating Draw from all entries correctly admitted into the Draw.
4. There will be 12 lottery draws to take place at half-time on 3rd May 2015 and at the first MK Dons home League game of each month thereafter until April 2016 (Participating Draws.)
3. All supporters over the age of 18 who pay by direct debit will have their season tickets automatically renewed to include the £12 Academy donation and they will be entered into the Academy Supporters' Draw. If you would like to remove this donation, please advise the Box Office prior to 7th April 2015.
2. The lottery is open to all 2015/16 season ticket holders and other supporters (entrants) over the age of 16 who donate £12 to the Academy Supporters’ Draw for the period up to 31st March 2016.
1. Registered as a Lottery with Milton Keynes Council. Cost of each ticket purchased includes a £12 donation to the Society. Society: Milton Keynes Development Foundation.