Dons supporters can now download the first five programmes of the 2014/15 season to their iPhone/ iPad via the Matchday Digital App.
The Matchday Digital App allows you to view the Red Dot anytime, anywhere. No matter where you are in the world, whether sitting on a train, a beach or in your living room, you can now have the same turn-page experience that you would have in the stadium.
The Matchday Digital App ensures you always keep up to date with the Dons and never miss out on any programmes. You can make one-off purchases or take out a season pass so you are subscribed to the whole campaign.
If you can’t make the game, simply download the programme on the Matchday Digital App and be part of the game. The slick digital version comes with all the content you would have in the printed programme but with added features including:
· Programmes available to fans anytime, anywhere
· Download back copies from past games
· Programmes will be made available for purchase worldwide
· Easy to use curl or slide ‘turn page’ technology
· Keyword search taking you straight to a particular player or feature
· Pinch screen feature to zoom into articles or images
· Add articles to Facebook or Twitter via the social media feature
· The Matchday Digital App is free to download on to your iPhone/iPad.
Dons supporters can download an individual issue at £2.99 or take out a season pass at £59.99.
Download the Matchday Digital App on your iPhone or iPad for free now by clicking on the below iTunes App Store icon. Alternatively simply go to the iTunes App store on your iPhone/iPad and search for ‘Matchday Digital’.