Choose one of four lucky seats for Wolves next week and have an MK Dons player deliver your ticket to your home!
ahead of next Saturday’s clash and each supporter who selects one of those will have an MK Dons first-team player, or a member of the management staff, hand deliver their ticket to their door.mkstadiumFour lucky seats have been picked around
If the lucky seat is chosen in store the Club will arrange a date for the player to deliver a replacement ticket. Winners will be notified by phone. Terms and conditions apply.
Over 17,000 tickets have already been snapped up for the crunch clash which takes place on Saturday 29th March.
Under-12s* can enjoy the fixture for FREE, while under-18s are priced from £5, seniors from £15 and adults from £20.
If you wish to purchase tickets for the Wolves game you MUST be registered with the MK Dons Box Office database or live in one of the following postcodes: MK, NN, LU, SG, OX, AL, CB, PE or HP.
Individual supporters may purchase up to a maximum of four adult tickets per person.
Any tickets that remain for sale on the day of the game will only be sold to supporters on the database or to those purchasers who reside in the following postcode areas. Those who are not registered on the club database and who purchase on the day must bring photo ID e.g. driving licence or passport accompanied by a utility bill showing proof of home address.
To purchase tickets, visit the MK Dons Box Office at stadiummk or the kiosk at thecentre:mk, call 01908 622900 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets can also be bought via the Online Ticket Service – click here for season ticket holder/member tickets or click here for non-season ticket holder/non-member tickets.
*Under-12s must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum of two under-12s per adult.
1) The competition is open anyone over 16 who selects a seat for MK Dons v Wolverhampton Wanderers ticket for the fixture played on 29 Match 2014 and who live in postcode districts MK, NN, LU, SG, OX, AL, CB, PE or HP other than employees and their families of MK Dons.
2) The competition will apply to those tickets selected for MK Dons v Wolverhampton Wanderers between Thursday 20 March 2014 and 17.00 on Wednesday 26th March 2014 when the competition will close
3) The four prizes will be awarded to the four ticket purchasers who select the four lucky seats which have been determined in advance.
4) The prize will be the personal delivery of tickets to the winner by a player or member of the management staff.
5) A maximum of four adult seats may be purchased. Only one entry per participant
6) It is a condition of entry that participants accept the terms and conditions of this competition.
7) All prize winners will be notified by telephone and / or e-mail.
8) No other correspondence will be entered into.
9) The identity of the winning seats will be made available on www.mkdons.com on Friday 28th March 2014