Win back the price of your 2014/15 season ticket with the Academy Supporters’ Draw!
The Academy’s reputation continues to be enhanced and nationally recognised each season as more and more graduates establish their place in the first team, while those still a part of the Academy gain international recognition in ever increasing numbers.
The Club is committed to recruiting and coaching the best local talent and through the delivery of the new proposed training ground, building new facilities for the Academy. Our vision is to raise our current categorisation status with the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP) to at least Category 2 status, creating a constant pipeline of first team and international talent.
Why the Academy Supporters' Draw?
We need supporters, especially our season ticket holders, to support us in delivering our Academy vision.
The Academy Supporters' Draw will generate extra revenue to invest in the identification, development and coaching of the best home grown talent of the future, providing the Club with strong foundations for the next 10 years and beyond.
How do I join?
For a fee of just £12 per year or £1 per month by direct debit, season ticket holders over 16 can join the Academy Supporters’ Draw by ticking the box in the season ticket application form or applying via the Box Office at stadiummk or thecente:mk.
You can also pay for extra entries at £12 each or an extra £1 per month.
clubGold, clubPlatinum and clubRed season ticket clubBlack season ticket holders can enter with the prize capped at the price of an adult
What are the benefits?
All members who pay the subscription will be entered into a monthly draw to win the price of their 2014/15 season ticket back from MK Dons.
You will be given a unique number and draws will take place at the first home game of each month from July 2014 to April 2015. Bonus draws took place in April 2014 (MK Dons v Crawley) and May 2014 (MK Dons v Leyton Orient), giving you a total of 12 chances to win.
Terms and conditions
1. Registered as a Lottery with Milton Keynes Council. Cost of each ticket purchased includes a £12 donation to the Society. Society: Milton Keynes Development Foundation.
2. The lottery is open to all 2014/15 season ticket holders and other supporters (Entrants) over the age of 16 who donate £12 to the Academy Supporters’ Draw for the period up to 31st March 2015.
3. Entrants may enter more than once on receipt of a £12 donation for each entry.
4. There will be 12 lottery draws to take place at half-time at the first MK Dons home League game in each month in April and May 2014 and then at half-time in the first MK Dons home League of each month from July 2014 – April 2015 (Participating Draws.) Each entrant will be entered into each monthly draw immediately following the receipt of their donation.
5. The Winner will be the first Entrant randomly drawn from each lottery at each Participating Draw from all entries correctly admitted into the Draw.
6. The Winner will win the full cash value of their 2014/15 season ticket capped at the full adult price of a clubRed season ticket (£558 in League 1 and £600 in the Championship)
7. The Winner will be notified within three working days of each draw, using the contact details from the season ticket or the Academy Supporters’ Draw application form. The Winner will also be announced on the official club website.
8. The prize will be paid by cheque for the full amount of the relevant Season Ticket, made payable to the Winners’ full name on record within four weeks of the draw. No alternative prize is available and the prize is non-transferable.
9. All entrants acknowledge that they may be required to be available for publicity activities if selected as the Winner.
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other information issued by the Society in respect of the Lottery then these terms and conditions will apply.