The home of MK Dons have a number of exciting vacancies for the 2014/15 season, including safety steward and safety steward supervisor positions.
As well as the regular football fixtures, the stadium hosts other events on the pitch throughout the year, while the 2015 Rugby World Cup and more regular events at the Arena are on the horizon. stadiummk are searching for people who are:
- Calm, efficient and able to work under pressure
- Able to work on their own initiative as well as effectively in a team
- Smart in personal presentation and with good communication skills
- Able to adapt to different and changing situations
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Flexible, motivated and committed
- Willing to undertake and complete level 2/3 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety
- Ability to read a number plate from 20 metres (DVLA standard) with the aid of glasses or contact lenses if worn
- Able and confident to ask or challenge people, when necessary, to comply with safety rules or to moderate language or behaviour.
Minimum age for application is 18 years. Applicants will be required to complete two 10-minute test papers. For job descriptions/application forms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is Friday 27st June at 5pm.
The InterMK Group (MK Dons, InterMK Ltd, stadiummk, DoubleTree by Hilton Milton Keynes) adheres to a Safer Recruitment Policy for all positions within the company. Some positions may be subject to CRB/DBS Checks.