How does winning back the price of your 2014/15 MK Dons season ticket sound?
Next season, the Academy Supporters Draw will provide members with 12 opportunities to win back the total price of their 2014/15 season ticket for a fee of just £12 a year or £1 per month by direct debit.
All season ticket holders over the age of 16 that sign up to the scheme will be entered into monthly draws, which will take place at the first home game of each month from July to April 2015.
The money raised from the Academy Supporters' Draw will generate extra revenue to invest in the identification, development and coaching of the best home grown talent of the future, providing the Club with strong foundations for the next 10 years and beyond.
To sign up, visit the Box Office at stadiummk or thecentre:mk or call 01908 622900. Alternatively, current season ticket holders can sign up to the Academy Supporters Draw by clicking here.
Terms and conditions
1. Registered as a Lottery with Milton Keynes Council. Cost of each ticket purchased includes a £12 donation to the Society. Society: Milton Keynes Development Foundation.
2. The lottery is open to all 2014/15 season ticket holders and other supporters (Entrants) over the age of 16 who donate £12 to the Academy Supporters’ Draw for the period up to 31st March 2015.
3. Entrants may enter more than once on receipt of a £12 donation for each entry.
4. There will be 12 lottery draws to take place at half-time at the first MK Dons home League game in each month in April and May 2014 and then at half-time in the first MK Dons home League of each month from July 2014 – April 2015 (Participating Draws.) Each entrant will be entered into each monthly draw immediately following the receipt of their donation.
5. The Winner will be the first Entrant randomly drawn from each lottery at each Participating Draw from all entries correctly admitted into the Draw.
6. The Winner will win the full cash value of their 2014/15 season ticket capped at the full adult price of a clubRed season ticket (£558 in League 1 and £600 in the Championship)
7. The Winner will be notified within three working days of each draw, using the contact details from the season ticket or the Academy Supporters’ Draw application form. The Winner will also be announced on the official club website.
8. The prize will be paid by cheque for the full amount of the relevant Season Ticket, made payable to the Winners’ full name on record within four weeks of the draw. No alternative prize is available and the prize is non-transferable.
9. All entrants acknowledge that they may be required to be available for publicity activities if selected as the Winner.
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other information issued by the Society in respect of the Lottery then these terms and conditions will apply.