Sandra Birley was the winner of the December Academy Supporters’ Draw, which took place at Saturday’s game against Chesterfield.
For a fee of just £12 a year, or £1 per month by direct debit, all season ticket holders over the age of 16 can be in with a chance of winning back the price of their 2014/15 season ticket.
Supporters can also pay for additional entries at £12 each or an extra £1 per month.
To sign up to the Academy Supporters Draw visit the Box Office at stadiummk or the kiosk at thecentre:mk, call 01908 622900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, clubGold, clubPlatinum and clubBlack season ticket holders can enter with the prize capped at the price of an adult clubRed season ticket.
All proceeds from the Academy Supporters Draw, will be reinvested in services, equipment and resources to identify, develop and coach the best home grown talent providing a pipeline of local talent for the next 10 years and beyond.
Terms and conditions
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other information issued by the Society in respect of the Lottery then these terms and conditions will apply.
9. All entrants acknowledge that they may be required to be available for publicity activities if selected as the Winner.
8. The prize will be paid by cheque for the full amount of the relevant Season Ticket, made payable to the Winners’ full name on record within four weeks of the draw. No alternative prize is available and the prize is non-transferable.
7. The Winner will be notified within three working days of each draw, using the contact details from the season ticket or the Academy Supporters’ Draw application form. The Winner will also be announced on the official club website.
Red season ticket (£558 in League 1 and £600 in the Championship) club 6. The Winner will win the full cash value of their 2014/15 season ticket capped at the full adult price of a
5. The Winner will be the first Entrant randomly drawn from each lottery at each Participating Draw from all entries correctly admitted into the Draw.
4. There will be 12 lottery draws to take place at half-time at the first MK Dons home League game in each month in April and May 2014 and then at half-time in the first MK Dons home League of each month from July 2014 – April 2015 (Participating Draws.) Each entrant will be entered into each monthly draw immediately following the receipt of their donation.
3. Entrants may enter more than once on receipt of a £12 donation for each entry.
2. The lottery is open to all 2014/15 season ticket holders and other supporters (Entrants) over the age of 16 who donate £12 to the Academy Supporters’ Draw for the period up to 31st March 2015.
1. Registered as a Lottery with Milton Keynes Council. Cost of each ticket purchased includes a £12 donation to the Society. Society: Milton Keynes Development Foundation.