Supporters can win back the price of their 2014/15 season ticket this weekend with the Academy Supporters Draw.
or thecente:mk.mkstadiumFor a fee of just £12 per year or £1 per month by direct debit, season ticket holders over 16 can join the Academy Supporters’ Draw by ticking the box in their season ticket application form or applying via the Box Office at
All members who pay the subscription will be entered into a monthly draw to win the price of their 2014/15 season ticket back from MK Dons.
Each member will be given a unique number and draws will take place at the first home game of each month from July 2014 to April 2015. There will also be two bonus draws this season, with the first take place on Saturday when Crawley Town visit stadiummk for the Family Dons Big Day.
Supporters can also pay for extra entries at £12 each or an extra £1 per month. clubGold, clubPlatinum and clubBlack season ticket holders can enter with the prize capped at the price of an adult clubRed season ticket
The Academy Supporters Draw, which is a new initiative which has been introduced ahead of the new season, will generate extra revenue to invest in the identification, development and coaching of the best home grown talent of the future, providing the Club with strong foundations for the next 10 years and beyond.
Supporters can sign up for the Academy Supporters Draw, using their season ticket membership number, by clicking here
Terms and conditions
1. Registered as a Lottery with Milton Keynes Council. Cost of each ticket purchased includes a £12 donation to the Society. Society: Milton Keynes Development Foundation.
2. The lottery is open to all 2014/15 season ticket holders and other supporters (Entrants) over the age of 16 who donate £12 to the Academy Supporters’ Draw for the period up to 31st March 2015.
3. Entrants may enter more than once on receipt of a £12 donation for each entry.
4. There will be 12 lottery draws to take place at half-time at the first MK Dons home League game in each month in April and May 2014 and then at half-time in the first MK Dons home League of each month from July 2014 – April 2015 (Participating Draws.) Each entrant will be entered into each monthly draw immediately following the receipt of their donation.
5. The Winner will be the first Entrant randomly drawn from each lottery at each Participating Draw from all entries correctly admitted into the Draw.
6. The Winner will win the full cash value of their 2014/15 season ticket capped at the full adult price of a clubRed season ticket (£558 in League 1 and £600 in the Championship)
7. The Winner will be notified within three working days of each draw, using the contact details from the season ticket or the Academy Supporters’ Draw application form. The Winner will also be announced on the official club website.
8. The prize will be paid by cheque for the full amount of the relevant Season Ticket, made payable to the Winners’ full name on record within four weeks of the draw. No alternative prize is available and the prize is non-transferable.
9. All entrants acknowledge that they may be required to be available for publicity activities if selected as the Winner.
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other information issued by the Society in respect of the Lottery then these terms and conditions will apply.