Chris Nelson was the winner of the first Academy Supporters’ Draw which took place at Saturday’s game against Crawley Town.
Mr Nelson, a club Gold season ticket holder for 2014/15, was randomly selected at Saturday’s half-time draw to win £516, the equivalent of an adult club Red season ticket*.
The Academy Supporters Draw provides supporters aged over 16 with the chance to win back the price of their 2014/15 season ticket.
For a fee of just £12 per year or £1 per month by direct debit, season ticket holders over 16 can join the Academy Supporters’ Draw by ticking the box in their season ticket application form or applying via the Box Office at stadiummk or thecente:mk.
All members who pay the subscription will be entered into a monthly draw to win the price of their 2014/15 season ticket back from MK Dons.
Each member will be given a unique number and draws will take place at the first home game of each month from July 2014 to April 2015. There is another bonus draw on Saturday 3 May when Leyton Orient visit stadiummk for the final game of the season.
Supporters can also pay for additional entries at £12 each or an extra £1 per month.
*clubGold, clubPlatinum and clubBlack season ticket holders can enter with the prize capped at the price of an adult clubRed season ticket
All proceeds from The Academy Supporters Draw, will be reinvested in services, equipment and resources to identify, develop and coach the best home grown talent providing a pipeline of local talent for the next 10 years and beyond.
Terms and conditions
1. Registered as a Lottery with Milton Keynes Council. Cost of each ticket purchased includes a £12 donation to the Society. Society: Milton Keynes Development Foundation.
2. The lottery is open to all 2014/15 season ticket holders and other supporters (Entrants) over the age of 16 who donate £12 to the Academy Supporters’ Draw for the period up to 31st March 2015.
3. Entrants may enter more than once on receipt of a £12 donation for each entry.
4. There will be 12 lottery draws to take place at half-time at the first MK Dons home League game in each month in April and May 2014 and then at half-time in the first MK Dons home League of each month from July 2014 – April 2015 (Participating Draws.) Each entrant will be entered into each monthly draw immediately following the receipt of their donation.
5. The Winner will be the first Entrant randomly drawn from each lottery at each Participating Draw from all entries correctly admitted into the Draw.
6. The Winner will win the full cash value of their 2014/15 season ticket capped at the full adult price of a clubRed season ticket (£558 in League 1 and £600 in the Championship)
7. The Winner will be notified within three working days of each draw, using the contact details from the season ticket or the Academy Supporters’ Draw application form. The Winner will also be announced on the official club website.
8. The prize will be paid by cheque for the full amount of the relevant Season Ticket, made payable to the Winners’ full name on record within four weeks of the draw. No alternative prize is available and the prize is non-transferable.
9. All entrants acknowledge that they may be required to be available for publicity activities if selected as the Winner.
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other information issued by the Society in respect of the Lottery then these terms and conditions will apply.