An easy way to make significant savings on your 2014/15 season ticket...
We are delighted to extend our popular Top Recruiter scheme to include half season tickets for the very first time.
We are inviting all our season ticket holders help us spread the word with once again some special rewards including the chance to save money on your 2014/15 season ticket. Plus everyone who recruits an over 18 season ticket holder will receive a free 12-month subscription to MK Dons Player worth £42.99.
Simply give us the name and telephone number of between one and five friend(s) over the age of 18; we will then phone these friend(s) to ask if they would like to become a half season ticket holder.
For each person over the age of 18 who signs up and completes payment of their half season ticket, you will receive a number of free monthly payments to use against your 2014/15 season ticket.
SIGN UP REWARDS
Sign up one or more over 18 season ticket holder and receive a 12 month FREE subscription to MK Dons Player PLUS…
• Sign up ONE half season ticket holder and get one month free to use against your 2014/15 season ticket.
• Sign up TWO half season ticket holders and get two months free to use against your 2014/15 season ticket.
• Sign up THREE half season ticket holders and get four months free to use against your 2014/15 season ticket.
• Sign up FOUR half season ticket holders and get six months free to use against your 2014/15 season ticket.
• Sign up FIVE half season ticket holders and get a FREE 2014/15 season ticket.
To earn Sign Up Rewards the NEW season ticket holder must purchase the season ticket by 31 December 2013.
THE TOP RECRUITER WILL RECEIVE
• A pair of tickets to the Player of the Season Awards in April 2014.
• Hospitality for 2 at home League fixture match and an invite into the Directors Box to watch the game.
In the event of a tie for Top Recruiter then a ballot will be held to determine the allocation of the prizes listed above.
Click here to download the half season ticket application form.
Terms and Conditions
the 2013-14 season. If the supporter upgrades to a premium seating area then the difference in price will need 2014/15 season and the value will relate to the area where the supporter making the referral held their seat in December 2013 to qualify. The free monthly payment offer will be applied to season tickets purchased in the and club Black and is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Referrals must be made before 31 existing season ticket holders. This offer only includes referrals to over 18 season tickets, excludes club Platinum The supporter making the referral must be an existing season ticket holder but the friend(s) must not be to be paid. There is no cash alternative.