Staying at school or going to college is not the right choice for everyone, but you can still gain a first class education that will get you to university by choosing neither of those.
If the idea of staying on at school or going to college is not for you, then why not consider studying a BTEC here at Milton Keynes Dons FC and playing Futsal for the Club?
The Milton Keynes Dons SET Futsal Scholarship offers an opportunity for 16 and 17 year olds to pursue a Futsal and Education scholarship with the Football Club; allowing you to study a Level 3 BTEC as well as playing futsal everyday. If you have achieved 4 C GCSE grades then this course could be for you.
The course is based a stadiummk in the study centre with many of the futsal games taking place at the national Futsal centre in Birmingham. The study centre is a non-traditional learning environment situated in the football stadium is equipped with the latest computers and other digital equipment to aid learning in unique ways.
During the Scholarship you can also earn qualifications that will help you gain employment in the sport and leisure industry; as well as training and completing in a professional Futsal environment for Milton Keynes Dons SET against other clubs in the Football League.
WHAT IS THE COURSE?
- Level 3 BTEC National Extended Diploma in Sport – Equivalent to 3 A-Levels.
- Full time 2 year course based at
8 hours of education per -
- 8 hours of futsal per week including training and
- Fully funded scholarship course.
- Available to young men aged 16 -18 who have just achieved their
- Entry requirements are 4 GCSE’s or equivalent at C or above.
- Exit routes into University or foundation degrees.
- Potentially undertake coaching qualifications and refereeing qualifications.
- Work experience opportunities in the sport and leisure industry.
- The opportunity of becoming a futsal player and play in the FA Futsal National League.
- Fixtures vs other futsal league clubs
- Professionally coached by Milton Keynes Dons SET coaches.
- Become part of Milton Keynes Dons SET, represent the club, study at stadiummk, watch the 1st team play.
WHAT IS FUTSAL?
Futsal is an exciting, fast paced 5-a-side game that is played all over the world and is officially recognized by FIFA and UEFA. Many of the top world class footballers played futsal in their youth and credit it with supporting their football development, players of the calibre of Lionel Messi, Xavi, Cesc Fabregas and Cristiano Ronaldo to name a few.
If you would like more information or enrol on this groundbreaking course, please contact Dan Walder on 01908 622888 firstname.lastname@example.org