MK Dons are pleased to introduce the launch of an Official Supporters’ Board.
During the Pandemic, the Club developed a very effective Ticket Working Group consultation, which culminated with a White Paper.
Moving forwards, MK Dons wish to establish a Supporters’ Board which will consist of a maximum of 10 supporter members, all of whom will be Milton Keynes Dons Football Club Season Ticket holders or members, selected either as the nominee of an accredited supporters’ group or via the nomination and application process.
The main purpose of the Board is to provide an open, transparent and independent dialogue with the Club and its supporters on all Club issues and supporters’ match day experience.
Every meeting will be confidential, but meeting minutes covering non-confidential matters will be published online following the conclusion of every meeting and will be available for public review.
There will be up to four meetings scheduled throughout the year, with the chance to run additional meetings, should any urgent matters need to be discussed.
To read the job description, please click HERE.
A draft version of the Terms of Reference will be presented at the first Board meeting for discussion.
Supporters’ Board Members
Three nominees will be drawn from the following accredited supporters’ groups:
• Milton Keynes Dons Supporters Association (2)
• Dons Action
Applications for the remaining spaces from the wider fanbase will come from the following categories:
• General Admission (2)
• Club Red
• Under 16 (2) - Selected from our MK Dons SET Young Dons Board
• Members of the Board will be required to be attend all meetings, except for extenuating circumstances.
• Supporter Members of the Panel will be requested to propose items for the agenda for the meetings, but the Club reserves the right to add agenda items.
• Supporters conduct at meetings must be always respectful of others and members must abide by the fan code of conduct (set out in the Appendix of the Terms of Reference).
• Members are required to present the views of all supporters and the Club reserves the right to not address any input that is solely of personal interest.
How to apply to the Supporters’ Board
Supporters’ wishing to apply for the Board must follow the link below. You will be asked to submit your personal details and reason(s) for applying. Alternatively, supporters can pick up a paper application form from the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel or call 01908 622933 and a member of the Box Office team can process your application over the phone.
Applications will close on Monday 18 July 2022 and the Club will conduct interviews W/C 01 August. Successful applicants will be contacted by Friday 12 August. The selection of successful applicants will be solely at the Club’s discretion.