Charitable donations are an integral part of the MK Dons community programme.
These are fulfilled by the MK Dons Sport and Education Trust, which is the charity attached to the Football Club.
The Dons and the SET are pleased to provide in-kind donations – but no monetary contributions or sponsorships – to a wide variety of non-profit agencies, community organisations, youth sporting groups and schools.
The following information details our procedures and guidelines regarding such donations.
1. The policy for 2018/19 season is to consider requests from organisations which:
- Are local (within 45 minutes driving time of Stadium MK), and
- Will benefit children of school age through sport related activities to promote their health and wellbeing.
2. All donation requests must be submitted in writing at least six weeks in advance of the event. No telephone requests will be accepted. Written requests must be submitted on the organisation's official letterhead and include:
- a) Organisation's name, address and charity number (where applicable).
- b) Contact name, mailing address and phone number
- c) Type of event/programme
- d) Date and Time of event
- e) Event location
- f) Beneficiary of the funds raised
3. Charity requests will be considered and then responded to by email or post. This can be up to approximately two weeks prior to the event. We cannot guarantee fulfilment of each and every request due to the number we receive.
4. Charitable donations will only be granted directly to the organisations seeking to benefit from the MK Dons organisation involvement. MK Dons and MK Dons Sport and Education Trust do not provide assistance through fundraising campaigns on behalf of a charity, fundraising companies or third-party representatives.
5. MK Dons Sport and Education Trust’s decision is final and is made based upon the information and criteria above.
6. Please be aware that you can only submit one charitable donation request per football season.
Please mail written request and donation request form to:
Milton Keynes Dons Sport and Education Trust
Stadium Way West
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com.
Tis: Saturday taught us a lesson7 Hours ago
Paul Tisdale believes Saturday’s heavy defeat was a real lesson for his MK Dons side but insists the team won’t make knee-jerk reactions and, instead, take a pragmatic approach to improving.