There are many ways in which you can support MK Dons Sport and Education Trust. You can become a 'Friend of the Trust'.
Friends of the Trust
Engage your company with the MK Dons Sport and Education Trust by becoming a Friend of the Trust and improve awareness of your company’s CSR in the local community.
The Friends of the Trust scheme will raise vital funds for the Sport and Education Trust which shall enable the Trust to continue its task in delivering its key community and educational streams across the local region.
- Company listing on both Trust & MK Dons website with hyperlink to company
- Company listing in MK Dons Official Matchday Programme (23 editions) on dedicated ‘Friends of the Trust’ page
- Electronic Certificate showing support of ‘Friends of the Trust’ – this can be printed and framed for the office
- Ten ground tickets for a MK Dons first team league game of your choice to donate to a charity / school / voluntary organisation of your choice
- One Executive Box for 10 people for a MK Dons first team League game of your choice (food can be purchased as an extra)
- Designation rights to be called ‘Friend of the Trust’ & Rights to use ’Friends of the Trust’ logo
Alternatively, to become even more involved; the SET are seeking two key strategic partners: A Disability Partner to engage with its 200 cohort of disability players across 18 teams with players ranging from five to 60 years old; and a Girls’ & Women’s Football Partner to support our six ladies teams including the Centre of Excellence which enables to developments of girls’ and women’s football in the local community.
To find out more about Friends of the Trust scheme please call Daniel Cole on 01908 622962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org