MK Dons' Charitable Requests Policy...
Charitable donations are an integral part of the MK Dons community programme. The Club are pleased to provide in-kind donations (but no monetary contributions or sponsorships) to a wide variety of charities, non-profit agencies, community organisations, youth sporting groups and schools. The following information details our procedures and guidelines regarding such donations.
1. The policy for 2015/16 season is to consider requests from organisations which:
• Are local (within 45 minutes driving time of Stadium MK), and
• Will benefit children of school age through sport related activities to promote their health and wellbeing
2. All donation requests must be submitted in writing at least six weeks in advance of the event. No telephone requests will be accepted. Written requests must be submitted on the organisation's official letterhead and include:
a) Organisation's name, address and charity number (where applicable).
b) Contact name, mailing address and phone number
c) Type of event/programme
d) Day, date, time
e) Event location
f) Beneficiary of the funds raised
3. Charity requests will be considered and then responded to by email or post. This can be up to approximately two weeks prior to the event. The Club cannot guarantee fulfillment of each and every request they receive due to the number received.
4. Charitable donations will only be granted directly to the organizations seeking to benefit from MK Dons involvement. MK Dons does not provide assistance through fundraising campaigns on behalf of a charity, fundraising companies or third-party representatives.
Please mail written request and donation request form to:
Milton Keynes Dons Sport and Education Trust
Stadium Way West