MK Dons' Charitable Requests Policy...
Charitable donations are an integral part of the MK Dons community programme. We are pleased to provide in-kind donations (but no monetary contributions or sponsorships) to a wide variety of charities, non-profit agencies, community organisations, youth sporting groups and schools. The following information details our procedures and guidelines regarding such donations.
1. The policy for 2013-14 season is to consider requests from organisations which:
• Are local (within 45 minutes driving time of stadiummk), and
• Will benefit children of school age through sport related activities; or
• Other health and wellbeing related causes.
2. All donation requests must be submitted in writing at least six (6) weeks in advance of the event. No telephone requests will be accepted. Written requests must be submitted on the organisation's official letterhead and include:
a) Organisation's name, address and charity number (where applicable).
b) Contact name, mailing address and phone number.
c) Type of event/programme.
d) Day, Date, Time.
e) Event location.
f) Beneficiary of the funds raised.
3. Charity requests will be considered and then responded to, by mail only, approximately two weeks prior to the event. We can not guarantee fulfilment of each and every request we receive due to the number we receive.
4. Charitable donations will only be granted directly to the organizations seeking to benefit from MK Dons involvement. MK Dons does not provide assistance through fundraising campaigns on behalf of a charity, fundraising companies or third-party representatives.
Please mail written request and donation request form to:
Milton Keynes Dons Sport and Education Trust
Stadium Way West